dimanche 12 octobre 2014

A beautiful meeting

La B.O.
Photo Céline Nieszawer
Espérance Pham Thái Lan and Nathalie Mann' meeting is one of the meetings that we remember in a career but let us Nathalie talking about it:

I've known for a long time Sylvain Charbonneau who told me first about Espérance's short and their extraordinary meeting on the steps of Cannes ... Already, I like those funny coincidences that line our roads!
A fiction that turns between heaven and earth in a prohibited place (clandestine investment of building renovation site!), a mysterious character, an unlikely encounter... The Espérance 's enthusiasm has won the rest... and there I try to balance on my high heels on a Saturday morning under a changeable sky and this drop that attracts me.
And Sylvain who is smiling at me... "Plus belle sera la chute" (The more beautiful they come)?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire