dimanche 26 octobre 2014

A film editor who loves the actors


La B.O.
Photo Corentin Gobeli
After reading the script for " Plus belle sera la chute " (The more beautiful they come)  that I liked and of which I was able to discern the plot, I knew that this project could have an impact on the audience.
I immediately wanted to belong to it especially since Espérance explained the concept and given the name of the actors' cast.
I applied. Finally I was selected by  Espérance and Clement, the producer of La B.O.: I'm very happy for it, moreover  I thank them.
I hope that "Plus belle sera la chute" (the most beautiful they come) will know some success and will be the beginning of a long series and also a collaboration with very friendly and above all very professional people.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire