dimanche 19 octobre 2014

After the 60th Cannes Film Festival, "Plus belle sera la chute" (The more beautiful they come)

La B.O.
Photo Olivier SOCHARD
This is the story of an unlikely meeting full of tension in a line at the 60th Cannes Film Festival. Then I met Espérance. Then the time allowed us to meet again gradually creating a bond that would soon turn into friendship.
When Espérance contacted me to play the Gerard's character in her short, I could not help smiling and thinking of that first meeting. Life sometimes offers much amazing surprises.
Her enthusiasm, the mastery of her subject and this little "time suspended" poetry on top of a scaffolding that she proposed us will do the rest.
Nathalie Mann, an actress who is also a friend, joined us, I really appreciate her and I had never shot with her...
All the ingredients were there to accept with enthusiasm this new adventure.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire