vendredi 28 août 2015

Bing Yin confides...

Quand le jour se lève
All rights reserved - La B.O. - Photographer Alexandre Péraud
I've been waiting to work with Espérance (I've known her for so long) and it has finally arrived.

Espérance had a part for me in her script "Quand le jour se lève" (When day breaks) that I found very good and the character I had to embody too. I could only say: YES

So I completed her cast constituted of famous actors. It was amazing to be directed by Espérance, who is a talented  director, to have high-flying partners, in addition to rub a beautiful team.

Since I feel I have not had enough time to fully enjoy the shooting that was so fluid and intense. It was an unforgettable experience.
Quand le jour se lève
All rights reserved - La B.O. - Photographer Romain Ufarte
I want to thank all participants of the film and especially Espérance, Isabelle and Clément the president of La B.O., because all three have devoted their time to helping me prepare my part thoroughly.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire